Wednesday, October 13, 2010

news from Erin Lale

"Victory is within reach!

I'm ahead in the polls among fiscal conservatives. Read all about it: http://www.i-newswire.com/erin-lale-is-ahead-in-the-polls/66176

All I need to win is a big advertising push. When I owned The Science Fiction Store, I had the opportunity to learn what kinds of ads work, and what kinds don't work, in the ad-saturated local market of the Las Vegas valley. I know what to do and how to do it. All I need is your help.

There is a 2 week deadline for an ad to run before election day. That's the exact amount of time I had to work with when I mounted the cable TV ad campaign for a celebrity booksigning in my independent bookstore that brought in $26,000 in one day. I know how to advertise; I've done it before and I can do it again. I just need an ad budget to work with.

How can you help? In two ways. 1. You can donate. 2. You can spread the word.

1. Donate

Help me put a geographically segmented ad on the air in the southeastern valley, covering the Green Valley area where District 29 is located, on local cable TV. If 100 people would donate just $15 -- the price of a pizza-- we can get this done. Please send donations via secure paypal to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YKNE9VF6JZYZG

If link does not work, go to your paypal account and send donations to: elale@cox.net

2. Spread the word

Pass this on to anyone you think would do step 1. or step 2.!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Erin, I feel badly that I only found this today [June 27, 2018]. Didn't learn how to find comments till today!

    ReplyDelete